Designer / Project Manager, Remode Studios
Speaking at Animex Game
Alex has worked on many games over many, many years, some of which even got released and won stuff. He has worked for many awesome companies such as Bullfrog and Black Rock. As such, Alex is an industry veteran and also an unashamed gameplay evangelist.
To him, games, both playing and the creation of, are ways of life. Many think he must be some kind of geek. But there are a few special people who know that - yes, he absolutely is.
Talk: Making games? Great!
A look into what sets gaming apart from other entertainment and how to make them even better. Includes gameplay mechanics, anecdotes and possibly nuts.
- Tuesday 07 February: 10:00am
- Monday 06 February: 10:00am
- More about Animex Game
- 07/02/14 International writer comes to Teesside University to talk about her career in comics
- 03/02/14 Children bring cartoon characters to life on campus
- 03/02/14 Award-winning graduate returns to give insight into gaming industry
- 17/01/14 Line-up announced for Animex Festival 2014