Recruiter, Double Negative
Sophie Charlton joined Dneg as a Recruiter in 2014. Her role involves finding the very best 2D and Entry Level Artists in VFX worldwide to become a part of the Double Negative family, alongside promoting and advising on the work that we do to inspire students and graduates to become the next generation of VFX artists.
Sophie spent seven years fine honing her Recruitment skills in the Public Sector before embracing all things VFX.
Talk: Recruiters panel session - breaking into the industry
The search for animation and visual effects talent is incredibly competitive and studios are often fishing in the same pool. Recruiters from several studios join us for a panel discussing how to break into the industry and to give advice on the steps you can take to advancing your career. Don’t miss this.
- Monday 09 February: 1:30pm
- More about Animex AVFX
- 13/02/15 Disney animator shares secrets of his success
- 13/02/15 Animex awards winners announced
- 20/01/15 Animex to focus on inclusivity and independent games development
- 22/12/14 Gaming graduates on top of the world