VFX Supervisor, Method Studios
Speaking at Animex AVFX
Simon has over twenty years' experience in the VFX industry, having started in a Motion Control Studio and spent a number of years as a film compositor.
Since 2001 he has been supervising on-set and in post-production for film and TV on projects as diverse as Return to Cranford and Star Trek Into Darkness. He recently completed supervision on over 150 shots for Ridley Scott's 'Exodus: Gods and Kings’.
Talk: Method Studio Show
Simon joins us for a behind the scenes discussion of Method’s animation and visual effects work on a recent feature film release.
- Monday 09 February: 11:00am
- More about Animex AVFX
- 13/02/15 Disney animator shares secrets of his success
- 13/02/15 Animex awards winners announced
- 20/01/15 Animex to focus on inclusivity and independent games development
- 22/12/14 Gaming graduates on top of the world