Speaking at Animex Comics
Tula Lotay has loved comics since her dad used to take her shopping for five comics every week at Batley Market.
Combining this with her passion for art, she now works as a comics artist on series such as Vertigo's Bodies and Supreme Blue Rose for Image Comics with writer Warren Ellis. She is also director of the fan favourite Thought Bubble comics festival which takes place in Leeds every November.
Talk: Tula Lotay in conversation with Jim Zub
Acclaimed up and coming artist Tula Lotay sits down with writer Jim Zub to discuss the comics business and her work on projects such as Vertigo’s Bodies and Supreme Blue Rose for Image Comics with writer Warren Ellis.
- Wednesday 11 February: 3:30pm
- Wednesday 11 February: 4:00pm
- More about Animex Comics
- 13/02/15 Disney animator shares secrets of his success
- 13/02/15 Animex awards winners announced
- 20/01/15 Animex to focus on inclusivity and independent games development
- 22/12/14 Gaming graduates on top of the world