Tech Director, ustwo Games
Speaking at Animex Game
Peter Pashley is Tech Director at ustwo Games where he has built Whale Trail, Blip Blup, Monument Valley and Land's End. Before that he was an indie iOS dev and AI Lead at Frontier Developments.
Talk: Rethinking game design for the post-gamer era
When ustwo’s Monument Valley arrived on mobile last year, it was celebrated for its innovative visual and interaction design, topping charts and winning awards. But being short, linear and easy, was it even a game? Lead designer Ken Wong and tech director Peter Pashley talk about the conflict between gameplay and meaning and how resolving it leads to better design.
- Thursday 12 February: 10:00am
- Friday 13 February: 10:00am
- More about Animex Game
- 13/02/15 Disney animator shares secrets of his success
- 13/02/15 Animex awards winners announced
- 20/01/15 Animex to focus on inclusivity and independent games development
- 22/12/14 Gaming graduates on top of the world