Speaking at Animex Indie
James Brown has worked as a school cleaner, call center operative, exhibiting artist, library assistant, curator, web host, associate lecturer, cinema usher and glass collector. He has specific interests in experimental gameplay, narrative structure, physical computing and sensor technologies. James is currently working for Boneloaf, a small independent game studio making a series of experimental multiplayer party games.
Talk: Gang beasts
Brothers Michael and James Brown discuss the development and launch of Gang Beasts and its journey to cult indie hit via YouTube sensation Pewdiepie which led to it being taken under the wing of Tim Schafer's Double Fine Presents label.
- Wednesday 11 February: 10:45am
- More about Animex Indie
- 13/02/15 Disney animator shares secrets of his success
- 13/02/15 Animex awards winners announced
- 20/01/15 Animex to focus on inclusivity and independent games development
- 22/12/14 Gaming graduates on top of the world