Recruitment & Talent Development Manager, Framestore
Speaking at Animex Talk
Anna graduated in 2004 and began her career working as a Recruitment Administrator. She has since recruited at the BBC, followed by spending 4.5 years working for a media recruitment agency where she recruited for high profile media companies such as BSkyB, Channel 4, ITV and Disney.
Anna joined Framestore in July 2010 and is responsible for recruiting artists, developing relationships with colleges/universities and looking after the career progression of the junior teams at Framestore.
Talk: Recruiters panel session - breaking into the industry
The search for animation and visual effects talent is incredibly competitive and studios are often fishing in the same pool. Recruiters from several studios join us for a panel discussing how to break into the industry and to give advice on the steps you can take to advancing your career. Don’t miss this.
- Monday 09 February: 1:30pm
- More about Animex AVFX
- 13/02/15 Disney animator shares secrets of his success
- 13/02/15 Animex awards winners announced
- 20/01/15 Animex to focus on inclusivity and independent games development
- 22/12/14 Gaming graduates on top of the world