Lead technical artist, Epic
Speaking at Animex Game
Wyeth is a 17 year veteran of the game industry with artistic and managerial contributions to more than 20 titles across multiple platforms and game technologies, including the Gears of War series, Robo Recall, Paragon, and franchises such as Unreal Tournament, Counterstrike, Star Trek and Sin. He is currently working on cutting edge VR, particle simulation, engine tools, rendering features, and pushing Unreal Engine to the limit.
Talk: "Make It More Yellow"
With an industry full of varied skillsets, tight deadlines, large teams and a huge pile of different personalities, good feedback in all directions (up, down, and sideways) can make or break a project. We can take a look at some real examples of how to give art and design feedback specific to game development and game teams, how to communicate between disciplines, and if someday you want to be a manager or leader, how to not ruin everything. It’ll be fun!
- Friday 13 February: 3:00pm
- Thursday 12 February: 3:00pm
- More about Animex Game
- 13/02/15 Disney animator shares secrets of his success
- 13/02/15 Animex awards winners announced
- 20/01/15 Animex to focus on inclusivity and independent games development
- 22/12/14 Gaming graduates on top of the world