Visual Effects Supervisor, Double Negative
Speaking at Animex Talk
Frazer Churchill helped co-found Double Negative in 1998. Since that time Frazer has been an integral part of Dneg, working as VFX Supervisor on such films as Children of Men (for which he received a BAFTA nomination) and cult hit, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (included in the 2011 Oscar bake-off list).
He has most recently reunited with Director Edgar Wright as VFX Supervisor on The World’s End, the final movie in the Edgar Wright/Simon Pegg ‘Cornetto Trilogy’.
Talk: Practically Digital : The Visual Effects of The World's End
Double Negative join us for a behind the scenes discussion of their visual effects work on a recent feature film release.
- Thursday 13 February: 3:00pm
- Friday 14 February: 11:00am
- More about Animex Talk
- 03/02/14 Children bring cartoon characters to life on campus
- 03/02/14 Award-winning graduate returns to give insight into gaming industry
- 17/01/14 Line-up announced for Animex Festival 2014
- 18/03/13 Teesside academic among influential women in the games industry