Lead 3D artist, Mill London
Speaking at Animex Talk
Mike joined The Mill in 2010 as is a Lead 3D artist on commercials created by our London visual effects studio.
Some of his most recent projects include leading the 3D work and acting as VFX shoot supervisor on BMW 'Eclipse', Lexus 'Evolution', Mercedes 'Hungrig', Rolex 'Icons', Audi A3 'Better Faster Stronger'. He also lead Axe/Lynx’s ‘Even Angels Will Fall’ and 'My Angel Girlfriend' spots and a commercial for hit video game Killzone 3 for PS3. In addition, Mike has also been part of the 3D team who helped bring idents Mini Countryman, a powerful spot for Cycle Safety called 'Use your Head', and a promo for E4’s ‘Beaver Falls’ series to life.Prior to joining The Mill’s 3D team, Mike was at brand communications agency, Uniform in Liverpool for four years. During this time, he was involved in projects for BBC Panorama 'Stem Cell Research' and Sellar Propperty Group 'The Shard'. Mike is a graduate in Technical and Information Illustration from Blackpool and Fylde College.
Talk: THE MILL – Show Talk
The Mill join us for a behind the scenes discussion of their animation and visual effects work on the Lexus Amazing Motion campaign and the fantastic Smithwick’s Squirrel spot.
- Thursday 13 February: 11:00am
- Friday 14 February: 3:00pm
- More about Animex Talk
- 03/02/14 Children bring cartoon characters to life on campus
- 03/02/14 Award-winning graduate returns to give insight into gaming industry
- 17/01/14 Line-up announced for Animex Festival 2014
- 18/03/13 Teesside academic among influential women in the games industry