Joint Deputy Head of 3D, Mill London
Speaking at Animex Talk
David Fleet joined The Mill in 2009 as a Lead Artist and is now Joint Deputy Head of 3D.
David’s latest projects include working on various high profile commercials including 'Hugo' for Fruit Do'r, Bell Canada's TVCs for the Olympics, ‘Three Little Pigs’ for The Guardian, ‘Wünderful Stuff’ for Muller, as well as Vimto’s 'Lowrider' and O2’s ‘Niggles and Narks’ commercials for their new broadband campaign. He has also worked on various in-game cinematics. Prior to joining The Mill, David worked as Lead 3D Supervisor at Nexus Productions, working on an array of high profile spots from the International Olympic Committee’s 'All together Now', Coca-Cola’s Superbowl spots 'Avatar' and 'Unity' to HP’s ‘Google Maps’.
Talk: THE MILL – Show Talk
The Mill join us for a behind the scenes discussion of their animation and visual effects work on the Lexus Amazing Motion campaign and the fantastic Smithwick’s Squirrel spot.
- Thursday 13 February: 11:00am
- Friday 14 February: 3:00pm
- More about Animex Talk
- 03/02/14 Children bring cartoon characters to life on campus
- 03/02/14 Award-winning graduate returns to give insight into gaming industry
- 17/01/14 Line-up announced for Animex Festival 2014
- 18/03/13 Teesside academic among influential women in the games industry