Recruiter, Double Negative
Speaking at Animex Talk
Victoria joined the Recruitment Team at Double Negative in January 2013.
Overseeing the global recruitment of 3D artists and Production staff, Victoria is always on the lookout for fresh new talent focused on producing world-class visual effects.
Talk: Recruiters Panel session – Breaking into the industry
Recruiters from several studios join us for a panel discussing how to break into the industry and give advice on the steps you can take to advancing your career. The search for animation and visual effects talent is incredibly competitive and studios are often fishing in the same pool. This panel will look at how recruiters and studio representatives do their work, and just what it is that could help you catch their eye.
- Thursday 13 February: 1:30pm
- Friday 14 February: 1:30pm
- More about Animex Talk
- 03/02/14 Children bring cartoon characters to life on campus
- 03/02/14 Award-winning graduate returns to give insight into gaming industry
- 17/01/14 Line-up announced for Animex Festival 2014
- 18/03/13 Teesside academic among influential women in the games industry