Recruitment & Talent Development Manager, Framestore
Speaking at Animex Talk
Anna graduated in 2004 and began her career working as a Recruitment Administrator. She has since recruited at the BBC, followed by spending 4.5 years working for a media recruitment agency where she recruited for high profile media companies such as BSkyB, Channel 4, ITV and Disney.
Anna joined Framestore in July 2010 and is responsible for recruiting artists, developing relationships with colleges/universities and looking after the career progression of the junior teams at Framestore.
Talk: Recruiters Panel session – Breaking into the industry
Recruiters from several studios join us for a panel discussing how to break into the industry and give advice on the steps you can take to advancing your career. The search for animation and visual effects talent is incredibly competitive and studios are often fishing in the same pool. This panel will look at how recruiters and studio representatives do their work, and just what it is that could help you catch their eye.
- Thursday 13 February: 1:30pm
- Friday 14 February: 1:30pm
- Monday 09 February: 1:30pm
- More about Animex Talk
- 03/02/14 Children bring cartoon characters to life on campus
- 03/02/14 Award-winning graduate returns to give insight into gaming industry
- 17/01/14 Line-up announced for Animex Festival 2014
- 18/03/13 Teesside academic among influential women in the games industry