Previsualisation Artist, The Third Floor
Speaking at Animex Talk
After Graduating with first class honours in Computer Animation from the University of Teesside, James joined Framestore as a Runner in 2012. James' hard work and enthusiasm soon paid off, and ensured he quickly became a familiar face at The Third Floor, where he started work as a Previsualisation Artist in August 2012.
Since Joining The Third Floor, James has had the opportunity to exponentially increase his skills and expertise, and has worked on many high profile films, commercials and TV series over the last 18 months, the most prominent of which being "Edge of Tomorrow" and "Game of Thrones - Season 4".
Talk: The Third Floor - From University to Previsualisation
James Burr discusses his journey from a student at Teesside to a role as a Previsualisation Artist at The Third Floor, along with an overview of about exactly what previsualisation is, its importance and to show some of their work from a variety of feature film projects and commercials.
- Friday 14 February: 11:00am
- Thursday 13 February: 1:30pm
- More about Animex Talk
- 03/02/14 Children bring cartoon characters to life on campus
- 03/02/14 Award-winning graduate returns to give insight into gaming industry
- 17/01/14 Line-up announced for Animex Festival 2014
- 18/03/13 Teesside academic among influential women in the games industry