Production Director , 22Cans
Speaking at Animex Game
Jemma’s historical background in games is traditionally console based. After producing titles at Midway Games (now Warner Brothers) and Microsoft (Fable franchise), Jemma is now Head of Production for the independent games company 22cans with industry veteran Peter Molyneux.
After working on the production of mobile experiment ‘Curiosity’, Jemma is now working on the re-genesis of the God game genre; Godus, which is due for release later this year on iOS, Android, PC, Mac and Linux.
Talk: Kickstarter: The Rollercoaster to Commitment
Jemma Harris, Head of Production, discusses the ups, downs, twists and turns of the Kickstarter campaign that revitalised the God Game genre with Peter Molyneux's Godus.
- Tuesday 11 February: 10:00am
- Monday 10 February: 10:00am
- More about Animex Game
- 03/02/14 Children bring cartoon characters to life on campus
- 03/02/14 Award-winning graduate returns to give insight into gaming industry
- 17/01/14 Line-up announced for Animex Festival 2014
- 18/03/13 Teesside academic among influential women in the games industry