Speaking at Animex Game
Austin Wintory is one of gaming’s most beloved musical composers having created the first-ever Grammy-nominated videogame score, to Journey, which went on to win two British Academy Awards, a DICE Award, a Spike TV VGA, and IGN's "Overall Music of the Year," along with five Game Audio Network Guild awards, and a host of others.
Since then Austin has gone on to compose scores to The Banner Saga series, Abzû, Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate and most recently Deformers, Tooth and Tail and Absolver.
Talk: Musings on Music
- Monday 10 February: 1:30pm
- Tuesday 11 February: 1:30pm
- Friday 12 February: 4:00pm
- Thursday 11 February: 4:00pm
- More about Animex Game
- 03/02/14 Children bring cartoon characters to life on campus
- 03/02/14 Award-winning graduate returns to give insight into gaming industry
- 17/01/14 Line-up announced for Animex Festival 2014
- 18/03/13 Teesside academic among influential women in the games industry