The Fullbright Company
Speaking at Animex Game
Karla Zimonja has done a lot of different things in the game industry.
None of them made her as happy or proud as working on BioShock 2 and Minerva's Den, until she joined Steve Gaynor and Johnnemann Nordhagen in forming The Fullbright Company and made Gone Home.
Talk: Going Home
An empty house. A missing family. Games journalist Cara Ellison interviews Karla Zimonja, co-founder of The Fullbright Company, discussing the design and development of emotional exploration game GONE HOME.
- Tuesday 11 February: 1:30pm
- Monday 10 February: 1:30pm
- More about Animex Game
- 03/02/14 Children bring cartoon characters to life on campus
- 03/02/14 Award-winning graduate returns to give insight into gaming industry
- 17/01/14 Line-up announced for Animex Festival 2014
- 18/03/13 Teesside academic among influential women in the games industry