Artist and Designer, formerly of Valve
Speaking at Animex Game
Before joining Valve, Bay was the creature facial lead on Lord of the Rings trilogy at Weta Digital and was responsible for building Gollum's facial animation system.
He has also worked as a concept artist at the Weta Workshop, designed 3D animation and modelling systems at Nichimen Graphics, built real time characters at Protozoa and coloured comics for Image Comics at Olyoptics.
Talk: The Source Filmmaker
Former Valve artist and designer Bay Raitt will talk about working between film, games and user generated content using the Source Filmmaker, a storytelling tool built inside Valve's Source Game engine.
- Tuesday 19 February: 4:00pm
- Monday 18 February: 4:00pm
- More about Animex Game
- 04/03/13 Animex award part of 'big three' alongside Oscar and Bafta
- 30/01/13 Great Dane returns to Teesside to inspire fellow gamers
- 17/01/13 Animex returns with a decade of game success to celebrate
- 03/01/13 Comic creators added to Animex festival line-up