Freelance artist and designer
Speaking at Animex Game
Ken is an Australian vagabond digital illustrator/artist/designer
As Art Director at Spicy Horse Games in Shanghai, he worked on Alice: Madness Returns and American McGee's Grimm. In addition to freelancing as an illustrator and concept artist, this past year he's been working solo on Hackycat, due for release on iPhone and iPad by the time of Animex 2013.
Talk: Indie Development Panel – The Renaissance
Moderated by veteran games designer Alex Trowers. This is a very exciting time for games graduates. The range of platforms, engines and market places available to everyone has brought about a renaissance period for games. This panel gives you the chance to quiz a range of indie developers and learn how to make your own way in the industry. Panel Guests: Richard Franke, Ken Wong - Hackey Cat, Ella Romanos - Remode Studios, Teesside graduates Ben Morris and Rex Hancox - Jet Stone Studios, Andrew Walker - Landslide Studios.
- Tuesday 19 February: 11:00am
- Monday 18 February: 11:00am
- More about Animex Game
- 04/03/13 Animex award part of 'big three' alongside Oscar and Bafta
- 30/01/13 Great Dane returns to Teesside to inspire fellow gamers
- 17/01/13 Animex returns with a decade of game success to celebrate
- 03/01/13 Comic creators added to Animex festival line-up