Speaking at Animex Game
Mike entered the games industry two days after leaving university over 17 years ago and has never looked back.
Initially a coder on an Amiga Football Management game, over the years he has progressed through code, scripting and design departments on products as diverse as sports, strategy, action and RPG games. Mike has now been at Lionhead for over nine years working primarily on combat and story in the Fable trilogy and was recently the lead designer on Fable: The Journey.
Talk: Fable: Growing a Franchise
Producer Jennifer Clixby and Lead Designer Mike West discuss the design and production challenges and changes across the nine year development of Fable.
- Monday 18 February: 10:00am
- Tuesday 19 February: 10:00am
- More about Animex Game
- 04/03/13 Animex award part of 'big three' alongside Oscar and Bafta
- 30/01/13 Great Dane returns to Teesside to inspire fellow gamers
- 17/01/13 Animex returns with a decade of game success to celebrate
- 03/01/13 Comic creators added to Animex festival line-up