Game Designer, Guerrilla Games
Speaking at Animex Game
At the end of his chemical engineering degree in his homeland of Greece, little did Vaggelis know that he would start a ten year Odyssey taking him from the rocky beaches of game and AI programming, to the stormy seas of level design, and to the sirens of game design.
On his journey, Vaggelis passed from several AAA companies, but finally found his home in Guerrilla Games, where he has been for the past seven years, proving that Ithaka exists.
Talk: Registration and Breakfast 1234
Foyer Area, Auditorium, Level 1
- Monday 06 February: 1:30pm
- Tuesday 07 February: 1:30pm
- More about Animex Game
- 13/02/12 Industry experts hail Animex’s worldwide appeal
- 13/02/12 University joins the Potter BAFTA celebrations
- 06/02/12 Degree at Teesside opens up a whole new world for Dan
- 03/02/12 Games: The Future of Fiction - Interview with Karen Traviss