Speaking at Animex Game
Being fascinated by interactive art since childhood, Teagan Morrison has always sought to work as a video game developer. He started making arcade games at age 11, enjoying both art and programming. Having gone to college for programming, but possessing more demonstrable talents in environment art, Teagan landed a job at Naughty Dog as an environment artist where he worked on Uncharted: Drakes Fortune.
On Uncharted 2 Teagan was lead environment artist, setting the bar for environments and working on some of the most prominent looks for the game. On Uncharted 3, Teagan was lead technical artist responsible for many aspects of the final product including environment art. Visit www.naughtydog.com for more details.
Talk: Overview of Environment creation for games in Uncharted 3.
An overview of the Naughty Dog environment creation process used in the Uncharted series – briefly covering the process from the idea stage all the way to the final result.
- Monday 06 February: 10:00am
- Tuesday 07 February: 10:00am
- More about Animex Game
- 13/02/12 Industry experts hail Animex’s worldwide appeal
- 13/02/12 University joins the Potter BAFTA celebrations
- 06/02/12 Degree at Teesside opens up a whole new world for Dan
- 03/02/12 Games: The Future of Fiction - Interview with Karen Traviss